Who We Are
What Information We Collect and How
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you provide to us, such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- Debit or credit card information. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose. Appropriate security measures will be employed to protect your data where this is the case.
- Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies or organisations to supply/deliver products you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service or for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, including but not limited to processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- To offer you additional products and services with your consent. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address: Administration Manager, Excelsior Graphic Designers Ltd, Suite 11, 13 Quad Road, East Lane Business Park, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 7NE.
For further information you can email: - firstname.lastname@example.org